It’s official, Santa is back! Book in advance to make sure you get to meet him this year!
Santa, a dear old friend of ours, likes to spend his busiest month of the year at his favourite Garden Centre and Country Store.
He insists on spending 4 weekends with us in Welshpool, and this year he’s keen to meet even more of our lovely visitors – as he says nothing gets him in the festive spirit more!
Choose two ways to Meet Santa – either in his wonderful grotto, or in our restaurant! Details below…
Santa’s Wonderful Grotto
He helicopters in from the North Pole on the 2nd December (lucky visitors on this day will get to see him land!) and sets up his base camp in our Garden Centre, with a wonderful grotto, which is open on selected dates in December.
In the grotto you can:
Take a tour through Santa’s wrapping room, where all the children’s presents are beautifully finished with paper and bows, then step out to his reindeer stables, where hidden between the pines is his cosy cabin! Santa will welcome every child with a gift-wrapped present and happily pose for selfies!
Grotto visits are £5 per child and includes a gift-wrapped present. Available on selected dates in December.
Click here to Book Online →
Tea with Santa (in Howards Restaurant)
Santa is also very excited to spend Friday evenings in our Restaurant, and welcomes guests to have tea with him, sing some songs, and personally deliver a present to each child!
Tea with Santa will be experienced within small groups and will last 45 minutes. It will include (per child):
- A children’s meal, soft drink and dessert.
Menu options: Chicken Nuggets, Macaroni Cheese, Sausage, Cheese and Tomato Pizza (all served with Veg, Beans or Chips). Dessert is Jelly and Ice Cream
- A gift wrapped present
- Seated place for 1 adult
- 1 Tea/Filter Coffee and 1 Mince Pie for 1 adult
Tea with Santa is £12.50 per child and takes place in our Restaurant on Friday 8, 15 and 22 December from 4.30pm
Click here to Book Online →
Booking is essential – Book now to avoid disappointment!
We now have a booking system in place for Grotto visits and Tea With Santa – please visit our Booking page to check availability and make a booking.
- Bookings must be paid for in advance using our booking system.
Payment must be made with Paypal (you will be automatically directed to Paypal’s secure payment service during the booking process).
- Bookings cannot be made less than 24 hours in advance.
- Changes cannot be made to existing bookings less than 12 hours in advance.
- Adult supervision is required at all times for Grotto visits and Tea with Santa.
- Tea with Santa bookings include a seated place for one adult. Up to 2 adults can accompany each child but we can only guarantee seating for one adult per child.
- The number of visiting children must be specified upon booking. We are unable to accept additional children for a booking on the day.
- Due to health and safety, a maximum of 4 children are allowed to enter the grotto under one booking.
Further Terms and Conditions can be found here: https://www.coedydinas.co.uk/terms-and-conditions-of-sale